You can include a form, such as a sign up form, opinion poll, or similar in a page.
As the form creator, you will receive a notification (in your Confluence notification area - the bell icon by your profile image) every time someone fills out your form.
The data entered into your form can then be accessed via the easy form report.
Create a New Form
- Create a new page and embed the easy form macro in it by clicking the +, selecting other macros then do a search for easy form
- Name your form and choose settings - you can
- customize the message respondents receive after submitting the form
- enforce one response per user (based on login)
- let users edit their responses
- restrict reports so only you see the responses
- set an expiration date for the form
- Save the page and your form will appear.
- Click the edit button in the corner of the form and start adding form fields like check boxes, drop-downs etc.
Try it out with the form below
View and Export Form Responses
- Create a new page and embed the easy form report macro in it by clicking the +, selecting other macros then do a search for easy form report
- Specify the page you just created to host the report and the name of the form that is the source of your data
- Check the box to Hide users if you want the report data to be anonymized
- See below for a form report. Data can be exported in a variety of formats.