As a user of the Smithsonian Institution’s Confluence/JIRA Collaboration Site, you’ll have many opportunities for sharing ideas and data files. In taking advantage of the system, all participants have responsibilities to keep the system safe and use it appropriately.
Please review your responsibilities below:
I understand that this system is meant to further activities with the Smithsonian Institution, and as such only materials that further this end are appropriate to upload to the system.
Ensure I consider the privacy implications of all items before I upload them to the site, and contact my supervisor or the Smithsonian Privacy Office with any questions
Conform to prudent system security guidelines, particularly with respect to maintaining my password
Ensure that no one accesses the system using my credentials
I will not:
Compromise system integrity or safe operation
Share my password with others
I recognize that I play a role in maintaining system security and integrity. Accepting an account on this system signifies compliance with these responsibilities.
- You may include person and organization names
- You may include email addresses
- Telephone number are not permitted on pages with anonymous read and it is recommended that do not include them at all except when providing a publicly published contact number
- No other personally identifiable information is permitted on this site
- Citations of work and "Fair Use" is permitted, otherwise copyrighted materials are not permitted without written permission of the copyright holder